Spanish Resources to Save You Time This Spring
How are you doing friends? I know this has been a tough school year for everyone and I hope you are finding time for things that bring you JOY. One way I have found I can help is by providing Spanish resources that save your precious time.
All of the memes right now about trying to juggle work with increased burnout and the end of the year far off are spot on. Buying ready-made, teacher-tested resources to save sanity and time is more important now than ever.
Some of my favorite resources to save you time ending the year are below.
Spanish Digital Resources
Para Empezar 2023 Bundle!
- NEW weekend chat 2023 – Activity options to start each Monday of class with options of things people could actually do this year.
- NEW Martes del mapa – One video from each Spanish speaking country – geography & culture
- Música miércoles 2023 – Keep the positive traditions and the love of music alive!
- jaja jueves 2023 – Start each class with a novice-level joke in Spanish or assign the whole Google slideshow as authentic reading options.
- baile viernes 2023 – A fun, weekly movement activity in Google Slides.
High-Frequency Verb Units
- **High-Frequency Verbs Mega Bundle** – resources for every single level you teach at a deal
- Super 7 Original Unit – #1 Mis Clases Locas Unit for years! Use to review the year
- Sweet 16 Original Unit – A great follow-up if you started the year with the Super 7
- Imperfect Unit – introduce or review the imperfect
- Preterite Unit – introduce or review the preterite
- Future Bundle – introduce or review the future
Movie Guide Bundle – for end-of-the-year sanity! You can also get the movie bundle in my store.
Provide options for movies with digital guides for students. This is a great option for a sub or a week-long plan when you just can’t.
Hot Movie Guides right now
- Puss in Boots: The Last Wish – my newest movie guide!
- Selena – celebrate Selena’s birthday on April 16th
- EL CAMINO DE XICO &/or PACHAMAMA – both films would be perfect for around Earth Day (Pair them with these upper-level medio ambiente stations for a mini-unit)
- Ferdinand – is my favorite end-of-the-year movie for Spanish class!
- Encanto – a favorite for a Spanish class family unit
I know all breaks are different, but if you have Easter Break coming up, check out these no-prep activities before or after the break. Get all of them all together in the Spring Bundle. Or get the Spring bundle in my website shop.
- Pre Spring Break Slides – fully digital option – or in my shop – Before Break Slides Ir a FUTURE
- Spring Break FSW – to print paper & chat – or in my shop – Before SPRING break Worksheet
No-Prep Post Easter Break Activities
- Post Spring Break Slides – fully digital option – or in my shop – Post Spring Break Spanish Slides
- Spring Break FSW – to print paper Sp2-4 – or in my shop – Post Spring Break Spanish Worksheet
- fue – to print paper & chat Sp1-2 – just using 1 verb!
Top Bundles to plan ahead
(put in a purchase request!)
- Essential Spanish 1 Bundle – Present Tense
- Essential Spanish 2/3 Bundle – Preterite/Imperfect
- a year of Para Empezar 2023 – class starters for a full year
- Movie Guide Bundle – so many movie guides!
More resources to help this Spring in Spanish Class
- Spring Break Chat in Spanish Class
- Earth day in Spanish Class
- Cinco de mayo in Spanish class
- Las Fallas in Spanish class
Diane B says
Unfortunately my district has banned tpt. They even blocked it on our school computers and told us we cannot use anything from tpt. So, if they call you, I bought directly from you, another Iowa small business. ��
Mis Clases Locas says
wow that is crazy!