What to do the day before Spring Break in Spanish class? This Pre Easter Break Editable Google slide show includes variations of a weekend chat for Spanish class using ir a future tense in Spanish. Get students reading, talking, and writing the day or week before Spring break or the week before Easter Break in Spanish class.
Before Spring Break in Spanish class, Google slides would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as late Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3 to talk about what they plan to do over break.
- ✅ Editable Google Slide Show with 30 slides using Spanish future tense
- ✅ 15 Break Chat Class Starter Slides (divided into Reading, Speaking & Writing)
- ✅ 15 Break Chat Discussion Slides (to flip through as a class or in small groups)
- ✅ Ir a future tense practice talking about future events of the break.
- ✅ Differentiated options to support all learners
- ✅ A fully digital pre-break plan for distance learning, absent students, or a paperless class
- ✅ A great after for before break that personalizes content to your students.
This activity is a great way to review or introduce the informal future tense (ir + a + infinitive). Even if students have had limited exposure to future tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier options, with lots of repetitions of voy a.
Includes an editable Google Slideshow: 15 Spring Break Chat class starter slides & 15 Spring Break Chat Discussion Slides
- The first 15 Weekend Chat class starter activity slides would be great to post as the first activity the week before a break. They are separated into reading, speaking & writing practice & could fill up a whole class period if assigned together.
- The second 15 are general weekend chat questions in Spanish to click through and discuss or have students write down or discuss answers. You could pick a few to focus on and discuss the days leading up to the break. For distance learning, you could go through the slides together, have students answer the questions using Flipgrid and respond to each other, or have students go through them in small groups in breakout rooms.
This is a fully digital resource. If you would prefer a similar activity post-break that is a printable worksheet instead, I would suggest Find Someone Who – PRE spring break.
What other teachers say about this Pre Spring Break Spanish resource
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great way to talk about Spring break plans in class! – Katie C
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ LOVE THIS SPRING BREAK CHAT Allison! I am looking forward to doing this with my advanced students and then realized it would be great this week to do with my Beginning I students! Gracias! I just LOVE all your work to make my life easier and you do it soooo beautifully and flawlessly! You ROCK! – Adult Education Spanish teacher
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thanks for these great pre break discussion questions! – Katrina J
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This resource was so useful for my students. I love it! – Claudia (grades 9-10)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Extremely satisfied. This was great!! Thank you for sharing such great work. – Laura (grade 8)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal possible!⭐
Get the Spring Bundle for the best deal on all of my Spring resources all together including POST Spring break discussion Slides, FUTURE Spring Break Discussion Slides, Find Someone Who – PRE spring break (future), Find Someone Who – post spring break (past), Las Fallas – mini cultural unit & Mania musical – March music Bracket.
Want a paper worksheet to complement this before Spring Break Spanish activity?
⭐ Find Someone Who – PRE spring break in Spanish class
Want similar Spanish after Spring Break Weekend Chat Slides?
⭐ POST Spring break discussion Slides
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource that you will find linked in the instructions slides of the PDF
- Visit the FAQs section for support
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. – Weekend Chat & Spring Break Chat
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
There are no reviews yet.