This is a Pre Spring break in Spanish Class Find Someone Who speaking activity. It is the perfect one-day speaking and writing activity before Easter break or Spring break in Spanish class. This last day before Easter break chat is a great way to review or introduce the informal future tense (ir + a + infinitive).
This Find Someone Who would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about what they will do over the SPRING break using the Spanish future tense.
This PDF Spanish Spring Break Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ Page 1 – Interpersonal questions – yo form provided – most support
- ✅ Page 2 – Presentational writing about friends – support of s/he forms – most support
- ✅ Page 3 – Interpersonal questions – more advanced
- ✅ Page 4 – Presentational writing about friends & self – differentiated support word bank
- ✅ Page 5 – Presentational writing about friends & self – most advanced
A stress-free, zero prep activity before Spring Break where students build a positive classroom community and get to know each other.
This people search or people hunt activity was designed as an interpersonal communicative activity to get Spanish students talking. Even if students have had limited exposure to future tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an extension to have students write about what their class will do as well.
This is a PDF-only resource. If you would prefer a similar activity post-break editable Google Slides Activity, I would suggest FUTURE Spring Break Discussion Slides instead.
What other Spanish teachers say about this before Spring Break activity
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was a great way to get my students engaged and speaking on the last day of school before spring break! – Proficiency & Paletas
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Easy, no prep! Effective for different levels . Gracias. – Vanessa D
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great activity for my level one’s! – Sara J
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal possible!⭐
Get the Spring Bundle for the best deal on all of my Spring resources all together including POST Spring break discussion Slides, FUTURE Spring Break Discussion Slides, Find Someone Who – PRE spring break (future), Find Someone Who – post spring break (past), Las Fallas – mini cultural unit & Mania musical – March music Bracket.
You might like these other Spanish Spring Break Resources
- ⭐ Weekend Chat Post Spring Break PRETERITE Spanish Slides
- ⭐ Post Spring Break Spanish Worksheet Preterite Find Someone Who
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF download. Please update your PDF reader if needed.
- Visit the FAQs page for more support.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. – Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity face to face, hybrid, and or virtual both on paper and digital.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.