What to do on the first day of Spanish class after Spring Break or Easter Break? This find someone who is the perfect interpersonal Spanish activity for the first day back from Spring break or Easter break of Spanish 2-4 to talk about what you did over the break using the preterite tense Spanish. These people search or people hunt activity was designed as a Spanish interpersonal communicative activity to get students talking in Spanish class after Spring Break or after Easter Break
This Spanish after Spring Break Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs in one PDF.
- ✅ Page 1 – Interpersonal questions – yo form provided – most support
- ✅ Page 2 – Presentational writing about friends – support of s/he forms – most support
- ✅ Page 3 – Interpersonal questions – more advanced
- ✅ Page 4 – Presentational writing about friends & self – differentiated support word bank of preterite
- ✅ Page 5 – Presentational writing about friends & self – most advanced
Post Spring Break Spanish Worksheet
This preterite tense Spanish after Easter Break people search or people hunt activity was designed as a Spanish interpersonal communicative activity to get students talking in Spanish class. This Find Someone Who is a great way to review or introduce the preterite tense in upper-level Spanish class. Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier versions. There is an extension to have students write about what their class did as well.
This preterite speaking would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about what they did over Winter Break. This is many teachers’ go-to 1st day after a break upper-level Spanish class plan. A stress-free, zero prep first day back of Spanish class, where students build a positive classroom community and get to know each other.
This is a PDF-only resource. If you would prefer a similar activity post-break editable Google Slides Activity, I would suggest POST Spring break discussion Slides instead.
Best-selling Spanish post Spring Break activity has 75+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Students always love the Find Someone Who… activities. It gives me comfort knowing they’ll practice correctly – and they have fun talking with their peers. It has quick check assessments built in for teachers as well for accountability. Thanks for sharing!! – Summer M
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Me encantan este tipo de actividad. – Profesora Medina
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ As always, these “Find Someone Who” activities are a great way to come back from a break and get students back in the Spanish flow! – Natalie G
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used this resource last year when we first went to virtual learning and plan to use it this year as we are in a hybrid mode. The students found it to be an interesting and fun activity in which they could easily practice the preterite tense. – Kendra K
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was the perfect activity for my Spanish 3 students after spring break. It was a review of the past tense for them and got them up, speaking, and moving while also creating short, spontaneous conversations and dialogues. So worth it!
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ As always, this activity is a great way to get kids up and moving after a long spring break. ¡Gracias! – Kimberly (grade 11)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I have used these activities before and my students always like them! Plus, it is a great review of the preterite. Win-Win! -¡Gracias! – Gretchen (grades 9-11)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal possible!⭐
Get the Spring Bundle for the best deal on all of my Spring resources all together including POST Spring break discussion Slides, FUTURE Spring Break Discussion Slides, Find Someone Who – PRE spring break (future), Find Someone Who – post spring break (past), Las Fallas – mini cultural unit & Mania musical – March music Bracket.
⭐ Extend this activity with digital post Spring Break slides. Use the slides for a digital option for absent or virtual students, for homework, or to extend the preterite practice another day.
⭐ You may want to talk about your break before you leave with this resource Find Someone Who – PRE spring break
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF download. Please update your PDF reader if needed.
- Visit the FAQs section if you have e questions on how to access.
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. – Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity & Spring Break Chat for specifics.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
There are no reviews yet.