A bundle of all resources for Spanish present tense Super 7 high-frequency verbs (es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere). Are you worried about how to start Spanish 1 with brand new novice students possibly online, in person, or maybe a mix of both?! Start your novice Spanish class with A BUNDLE of my most , as well as the newer Digital Super 7 unit, plus in-person, and digital activity supplements. This bundle is great for middle school Spanish, exploratory Spanish, Spanish 1, or as a review in Spanish 2.
This was created to bridge the possible gap of starting or needing to transition between in-person and distance learning. This bundle contains resources to successfully implement hybrid or hyflex learning if needed. This bundle includes all resources for my Spanish 1 Unit 1, focusing on Super 7 present tense verbs.
What are the Super 7 Verbs in Spanish that this unit focuses on?
✅ ser ✅ tener ✅ gustar ✅ hay ✅ estar ✅ ir ✅ querer
This Spanish Super 7 Present tense Bundle includes the resources.
See below for a longer description of each included resource.
- High Frequency Verb Unit – Present Tense Novice Spanish (with in person handouts and resources, all in Google)
- Digital High Frequency Verb Unit – present tense (new!) (all online Google Slides for distance learning when needed)
- Find Someone Who – high frequency verbs – novice Spanish. (PDF for in class speaking activity)
- Question Cards – High Frequency Verbs – Present Tense Spanish (PDF cards for in class conversations)
- Google Slides review Activity – Present High Frequency Verbs (digital review activity, great for online or a sub plan)
This back to school Super 7 Spanish unit was created to bridge the possible gap of starting or needing to transition between in-person and distance learning. This Spanish 1 first week of school bundle contains resources to successfully implement hybrid or hyflex learning if needed. This bundle includes all resources for my Spanish 1 Unit 1, focusing on Super 7 present tense verbs.
This original present tense high-frequency verb unit for Spanish class includes:
- ✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
- ✅ Possible Spanish back to school unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks
- ✅ 40 page Editable Google slideshow
- ✅ 19 persona especial questions in Spanish
- ✅ 7 brain break songs (one for each verb)
- ✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
- ✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- ✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script & extension activity idea
- ✅ Poster of Super 7 Spanish personalized question
- ✅ BONUS story videos & 9 Quizlet sets are now included as well!!
Plus the all-digital and editable Super 7 unit includes:
- ✅ Multiple possible unit plans w/ up to 7 weeks w/ 15-30 mins of distance learning per day, with both synchronous and asynchronous digital learning options, as well as sample block schedule.
- ✅ 78 Editable Google Slides – share with students on Google Classroom.
- ✅ 7 slides of vocabulary, each with a separate Quizlet
- ✅ 7 slides of personalized questions using the high-frequency verbs
- ✅ 7 slides of comprehensible story videos with optional extensions
- ✅ 7 authentic songs with extension activity for listening practice (mix of songs included in original & 4 new ones).
- ✅ 7 comprehensible song intros using the vocabulary for reading practice
- ✅ 21 authentic jokes (3 for each verb) for reading practice
- ✅ 7 open-ended free writes (with vocab support)
- ✅ A comprehensible story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
- ✅ Extra Quizlets, Blookets, and other online games to review the whole unit with all questions/answers practice & questions/translation practice.
- ✅ Overall assessment ideas
The PDF Find Someone Who
contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs – great for a review
- ✅ Interpersonal questions with yo form of the answer provided – most support
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends with the support of s/he forms included – most support
- ✅ Interpersonal questions – more advanced
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends & self with the differentiated support of a word bank
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends & self – most advanced
The Super 7 present Question Cards include
- ✅ Five versions of question cards in Spanish
- ✅ versions of Super 7 verbs present tense: es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va & quiere.
- ✅ Version 1 – 8 questions per page – more support & includes all I & s/he forms.
- ✅ Version 2 – 8 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 3 – 4 questions per page with support.
- ✅ Version 4 – 4 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 5 – 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion.
- ✅ All versions are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
The Editable Google Slides Activity contains 50 Spanish task slides to complete
- ✅ 10 Matching questions & answer using the Super 7
- ✅ 10 Question Translations
- ✅ 10 Fill in the Blank
- ✅ 10 Correct Errors
- ✅ 10 Open-Ended Personalized questions.
What other teachers are saying about this Present Tense Unit 1 bundle
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This resource was great for my planning sanity! Students enjoyed the activities and I enjoyed not being stressed about teaching 100% in person with a few students online. – Maideli G
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This has been a lifesaver for my 8th grade exploratory class. Excited to see how much they remember when they come to me for Spanish 1 next year! – Allison J
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Easy to use. I can enjoy my weekends with my family. Thank you! – Frances F.
Blog Posts to Learn More about these Spanish Super 7 Resources
- High-Frequency Verb Unit to Start Spanish 1
- Start Spanish 1 online with Super 7
- Distance Super 7 Verb Unit modifications
- Present Tense in Spanish Class
- High-Frequency Verb Unit to Start Spanish 1
You might also like these other Spanish High-Frequency Spanish Verb Bundles
- ⭐ Sweet 16 Spanish Present Tense Verbs Bundle **I would suggest this unit next!
- ⭐ Super 7 Present Tense Spanish BUNDLE
- ⭐ Spanish PRETERITE tense BUNDLE
- ⭐ Spanish IMPERFECT Tense Bundle
- ⭐ Spanish Future Tense BUNDLE