Preterite tense Spanish unit BUNDLE has everything you need to teach irregular preterite high-frequency Super 7 verbs in Spanish 2 or Spanish 3. Printable and digital options to teach the irregular preterite tense in Spanish class including fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a & quiso.
Get this Spanish Preterite Bundle for the best deal and all of my Super 7 Preterite Activities. 2 Preterite units and a review activity, all focusing on the Preterite past tense Super 7 high frequency verbs. Teach the Preterite tense in Spanish with a mix of in-person and digital options to cover any situation you might be teaching within upper level Spanish.
Spanish Preterite Tense Bundle includes:
- Original Preterite Tense Unit (with in person handouts and resources, all in Google)
- Digital PRETERITE unit (all online Google Slides for distance or hybrid learning when needed)
- Find Someone Who – preterite (PDF for in class speaking activity, which using the TPT Digital tool can be assigned online as well)
The PRETERITE tense Spanish DIGITAL unit includes:
- ✅ Multiple possible unit plans w/ up to 7 weeks w/ 15-30 mins of distance learning per day, with both synchronous and asynchronous digital learning options, as well as a sample block schedule.
- ✅ 64 Editable Google Slides – share with students on Google Classroom.
- ✅ 7 slides of vocabulary, each with a separate Quizlet
- ✅ 7 slides of personalized questions using the high-frequency verbs
- ✅ 7 slides of comprehensible story videos with optional extensions
- ✅ 7 authentic songs with extension activity for listening practice (mix of songs included in original & 4 new ones).
- ✅ 7 comprehensible song intros using the vocabulary for reading practice
- ✅ 7 authentic jokes for reading practice
- ✅ 7 guess the classic story (1 for each verb) for authentic reading practice
- ✅ 7 open-ended free writes (with vocab support)
- ✅ A comprehensible story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
- ✅ 3 extra Quizlets to review the whole unit with all vocab, questions/answers practice & questions/translation practice.
- ✅ Overall assessment ideas for el preterito
The original PRETERITE tense high-frequency verb unit for Spanish class includes:
- ✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
- ✅ Possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks
- ✅ 40 pages Editable Google slideshow
- ✅ 19 persona especial questions in el preterito
- ✅ 7 brain break songs (one for each verb)
- ✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
- ✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- ✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script & extension activity idea
- ✅ Poster of personalized question in the preterite tense Spanish
- ✅ BONUS 10 Quizlet sets are now included as well!!
The Preterite Speaking Activity Includes
The Printable PDF Preterite Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of classes needs to REVIEW.
- ✅ Page 1 – questions with yo form of the answer provided – most basic
- ✅ Page 2 – write about friends with the support of s/he forms included – most basic
- ✅ Page 3 – questions (without yo form)
- ✅ Page 4 – write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
- ✅ Page 5 – write about friends & self – most advanced
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication – Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
- ✅ Presentational Communication – Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
- ✅ Interpretive Communication – Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
Get this Preterite Bundle for the best deal on all of my preterite tense Super 7 resources all together including this original Preterite Tense unit plus DIGITAL PRETERITE unit great for distance or paperless learning, and Find Someone Who – Super 7 – Preterite Tense. review activity. Use this to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original units Super 7 Present, Sweet 16 – present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
You might also like these other Super 7 Spanish High-Frequency Spanish Verb Bundles
- ⭐ Super 7 Present Tense Spanish BUNDLE
- ⭐ Spanish PRETERITE tense BUNDLE
- ⭐ Spanish IMPERFECT Tense Bundle
- ⭐ Spanish Future Tense BUNDLE
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a mix of PDF & Google Resources.
- This is a Google Resource & will be found linked in the instructions page of the PDF.
- The Find Someone Whos are PDF. You will need an updated PDF reader to open them
- Visit the FAQs section for more support
- For more information check out my blog posts How to Use High Frequency Verb Units, Preterite & Imperfect Spanish Class & Introducing past tense in Spanish class
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.