Focus on Spanish future tense Súper 7 verbs (será, tendrá, irá, habrá, estará, querrá, hará) with a high frequency verb unit using el futuro simple. The el futuro unit would be great in a comprehensible input based Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class to focus on the simple Spanish future tense.
This el futuro simple resources could be used as its own comprehensible input mini-unit over the course of a couple of weeks, or as a class routine that is spread out and done over months. The heart of this unit is personal student interviews, focusing on these 7 verbs in the Spanish future tense.
The Editable Google Future Tense unit in Spanish includes:
- A possible el futuro unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks.
- A 67 page Editable Google slideshow that includes the following:
- 21 personalized questions (3 for each verb in el futuro)
- 7 brain break songs (one for each verb) with embedded videos
- 7 possible extension writing prompts in both Spanish & English
- 2 mini-stories using el futuro simple
- 7 optional grammar extension verb charts using the Spanish future tense
- An open-ended free-write quiz
- A student help sheet with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- 2 optional guided notes sheets (great for accommodations) – 1 with space for Spanish future tense verb charts and one without
- A story asking script & story extension activity ideas using el futuro
All of the above are editable Google documents.
PLUS it includes a communicative activity to get students talking after studying answering basic personal questions containing the Spanish simple Future tense high-frequency verbs. It would make for a nice review before an assessment of these basic verbs in the future.
5 page PDF Future tense Find Someone Who
contains multiple versions to fit a variety of class needs with reviewing el futuro simple
- ⭐ questions with yo form of the answer provided – most basic
- ⭐ write about friends & self with the support of word bank – most basic
- ⭐ questions (without yo form)
- ⭐ write about friends & self – most advanced
- ⭐ create own questions in the future – most advanced
This el futuro bundle for Spanish class includes:
- High Frequency Verb Unit – Future Tense Spanish
- Future – Find Someone Who – high frequency verbs
All 5 star reviews from Spanish teachers like you for El futuro bundle
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used this in Spanish four when we were practicing the future. It was nice to have an activity already prepared to use. – Stacy V (11th-12th grades)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is a great way to teach and review the future! My students loved the songs. – Angela A
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A great way to practice the future tense and make it conversational. Thank you! – Kelly (10th-12th grades)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal!⭐
Get this Future Tense Bundle for the Future tense high frequency verbs unit plus Future – Find Someone Who
Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resource in every tense including, these original units, plus all digital versions and accompanying review activities.
You might also like these other Super 7 Spanish High-Frequency Spanish Verb Bundles
- ⭐ Super 7 Present Tense Spanish BUNDLE
- ⭐ Spanish PRETERITE tense BUNDLE
- ⭐ Spanish IMPERFECT Tense Bundle
- ⭐ Spanish Future Tense BUNDLE
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section for more support.
- For more information check out my Blog post – How to Use High Frequency Verb Units & Teaching the Future Tense in Spanish
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.