Struggle to teach the imperfect past tense in Spanish? This el imperfecto bundle teaches the Super 7 high frequency verbs (era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba, quería). Teach the Imperfect tense in Spanish with a mix of in-person and digital options to cover any situation you might be teaching with.
This Bundle includes these Imperfect Spanish units and activities.
See below or click on each for more details.
- High Frequency Verb Unit – Imperfect Tense Novice Spanish (with in person handouts and resources, all in Google)
- Distance Learning High Frequency Verb Unit – Imperfect tense (all online Google Slides for distance or hybrid learning when needed)
- Find Someone Who – high frequency verbs – imperfect (PDF for in class speaking activity)
- IMPERFECT High Frequency Verbs Google Slides (50 task slides to review the unit)
The original IMPERFECT tense unit for Spanish class includes:
- ✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
- ✅ Possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks
- ✅ 40 pages Editable Google slideshow
- ✅ 19 persona especial questions
- ✅ 7 brain break songs (one for each verb)
- ✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
- ✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- ✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script & extension activity idea
- ✅ Poster of personalized question
- ✅ BONUS 10 Quizlet sets are now included as well!!
The Digital Imperfect Spanish Super 7 unit includes:
- ✅ Multiple possible unit plans w/ up to 7 weeks w/ 15-30 mins of distance learning per day, with both synchronous and asynchronous digital learning options, as well as sample block schedule.
- ✅ 63 Editable Google Slides – share with students on Google Classroom.
- ✅ 7 slides of vocabulary, each with a separate Quizlet
- ✅ 7 slides of personalized questions using the high-frequency verbs
- ✅ 7 slides of comprehensible story videos with optional extensions
- ✅ 7 authentic songs with extension activity for listening practice (mix of songs included in original & 4 new ones).
- ✅ 7 comprehensible song intros using the vocabulary for reading practice
- ✅ 7 authentic jokes for reading practice
- ✅ 7 guess the classic story (1 for each verb) for authentic reading practice
- ✅ 7 open-ended free writes (with vocab support)
- ✅ A comprehensible story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
- ✅ 3 extra Quizlets to review the whole unit with all vocab, questions/answers practice & questions/translation practice.
- ✅ Overall assessment ideas
The El Imperfecto Speaking Activity Includes
The PDF Printable Imperfect Spanish Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs to REVIEW el imperfecto
- ✅ Page 1 – questions with yo form of the answer provided – most basic
- ✅ Page 2 – write about friends with the support of s/he forms included – most basic
- ✅ Page 3 – questions (without yo form)
- ✅ Page 4 – write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
- ✅ Page 5 – write about friends & self – most advanced
The Imperfect Tense Spanish Google Slides Digital Review
- ✅The Google Slides contains 50 task slides to complete with el imperfecto
- ✅ 10 each of Matching questions & answers, Question Translations, Fill in the Blank, Correct Errors & Open-Ended Personalized questions.
- ✅ Each set of 10 is in order of the verbs in the unit.
- ✅ Everything is editable, so you could modify it to fit your students or only pick certain parts to assign.
- ✅ Plus there are 3 optional bonus slides at the end for students to practice writing & speaking. These would be a great extension or review for end-of-unit assessments.
What another Spanish teacher is saying about this Imperfect Bundle for Spanish Class
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was a great activity to review the imperfect and give the students some speaking practice! (9th-12th grades)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication – Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
- ✅ Presentational Communication – Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
- ✅ Interpretive Communication – Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
Get this IMPERFECT Bundle for the best deal on all of my imperfect tense Super 7 resources all together including the original Imperfect Tense unit plus Digital IMPERFECT unit great for distance or paperless learning, and these reviews activities Imperfect Google Slides Review Activity & Find Someone Who – Imperfect Super 7. Use these to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resource in every tense including, these original units Super 7 Present, Sweet 16 – present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
You might also like these other Super 7 Spanish High-Frequency Spanish Verb Bundles
- ⭐ Super 7 Present Tense Spanish BUNDLE
- ⭐ Spanish PRETERITE tense BUNDLE
- ⭐ Spanish IMPERFECT Tense Bundle
- ⭐ Spanish Future Tense BUNDLE
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a mix of PDF & Google Resources.
- This is a Google Resource & will be found linked in the instructions page of the PDF.
- The Find Someone Whos are PDF. You will need an updated PDF reader to open them
- Visit the FAQs section for more support
- For more information check out my blog posts How to Use High Frequency Verb Units, Preterite & Imperfect Spanish Class & Introducing past tense in Spanish class
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.