Inside: It is my birthday & you get the treat! Save on resources from Mis Clases Locas with a special summer birthday sale!
In honor of my birthday, I am giving all of YOU a gift, a Teachers Pay Teachers sale! Everything in my store Mis Clases Locas will be 20% off Tuesday, July 6th – Wednesday, July 7th. Now is the time to purchase anything you may have on your wish list to get ready for next year. I have many editable Google resources which will work well in whatever situation you find yourself teaching in this fall. Digital in-person, hybrid, virtual, editable Google resources will cover you in any situation.
My newest additions are as follows:
- 2021 Hispanic Heritage Month – song of the day #6 – brand new songs from every Spanish-speaking country, perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month. An all Google Slideshow resource, perfect for distance or in person.
- Hispanic Heritage Month Bundle 6 sets of songs – all 6 sets of songs from every Spanish-speaking country, updated for 2021 & perfect to use all year long.
Must-Haves for Planning the 21-22 School Year
What we know about next school year is everything will still have to be flexible and fluid. (The worst word ever to describe any situation). Last year, I posted everything digitally on Google Classroom, so any time someone was gone, everything was ready to go. Planning for mostly digital resources, with a mix of In-person activities will be the way to go for most situations in my opinion.
- Mega Bundle High-Frequency Resources is my number 1 suggested resource. It has every Super 7 & Sweet 16 resource for both virtual & in-person instruction. Learn more about how to use these resources in this blog post. If you are just teaching Spanish 1, the Super 7 present bundle would be perfect.
Regular routines keep everyone sane and help students to know what to expect every day of class. By using editable Google Slides these routines can stay the same in person, hybrid or virtual if needed.
- Para Empezar 2021 is my number 1 suggestion to keep each day of the school year consistent in every single level you teach. Get students engaged right away with my newest class starters & give yourself the much-needed first 5 minutes for administrative tasks.
Solid Back to School
What to do the first week of Spanish class every year is a mental struggle. I have saved you the mental load with the most popular first-day activities that are engaging and teacher-tested.
- Back to School Mega Bundle includes solid plans for the first couple of weeks in every level you teach. Or if you just want the first week of school logistics, the original Back to School Bundle gives a solid foundation of proficiency, syllabus, parent newsletter, lesson planning, and more.
If last year taught us anything, it is that we NEED to schedule breaks for our own mental health.
- Movie Guide Bundle will give you appropriate, culture-rich movie guides to full out at a moment’s notice. Vacation sub plans? Check. Emergency Sub plans? Check. Mama needs a couple of days to grade everything and keep y’all entertained. Check. Learn more about the included film in this blog post.
Make Time for JOY!
Other teachers have agreed with me that this past school year did not have the spark of years past. Next school year, let’s try and bring some joy back!
In my classes, joy is usually brought by laughter and music. Here are my favorite bundles of joy.
- Hispanic Heritage Month song Bundle
- Afro-latinx song bundle
- Música miércoles Growing Bundle
- Spring Music Bracket Bundle
This is the cheapest you will get my MEGA Bundles as well
- Music Mega BUNDLE!
- Mega Bundle Spanish 1
- Spanish 2 or 3 Mega Bundle
- Mega Bundle High-Frequency Resources
- Back to School Mega Bundle
- DIGITAL High-Frequency Verb Unit Growing Bundle
There are also many FREE products. Check out my store for a party favor from me to you!
BONUS PARTY FAVOR!
Instead of the dreaded trinket bag party favor for my birthday, I have a FREE ticket for the World Language event of the summer (that I happen to be speaking at). Practical and Comprehensible is a gathering of CI teacher experts on how to start the year using comprehensible input. Sessions will be released for free July 19th-21st.
If you know you will not be available the week of July 19th & want unlimited access to the presentations to watch at your own pace, then you can get the all-access pass! Or even better, if you want lifetime access to the presentations plus a ton of bonuses (including a back-to-school bundle of resources from me!) you can upgrade to the Full Bonus Package. (But act fast if you might want to upgrade since the upgrade pricing will go up soon!)
Sign up to get your free registration to learn about comprehensible input here today! >> Get my FREE ticket
Now off to enjoy cake & family time!
Do not forget to shop the special Birthday Sale with Mis Clases Locas in my store July 6-7!
I absolutely love this PD opportunity. Although I may receive a commission for anything you purchase, I am only shouting about this conference because it is an amazing opportunity that I am a part of! Thank you for your support! – affiliate disclaimer