A bundle of all resources for Spanish present tense Super 7 high-frequency verbs (es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere). Are you worried about how to start Spanish 1 with brand new novice students possibly online, in person, or maybe a mix of both?! Start your novice Spanish class with A BUNDLE of my most , as well as the new Distance Learning unit, plus in-person, and digital activity supplements. This bundle is great for middle school Spanish, exploratory Spanish, Spanish 1, or as a review in Spanish 2.
This was created to bridge the possible gap of starting or needed to transition between in-person and distance learning. This bundle contains resources to successfully implement hybrid or hyflex learning if needed. This bundle includes all resources for my Spanish 1 Unit 1, focusing on Super 7 present tense verbs.
If you want to see some of what is included, check out the Sample Distance Learning Unit – ser
This Bundle includes the resources. Click on each for more details.
- High Frequency Verb Unit – Present Tense Novice Spanish (with in person handouts and resources, all in Google)
- Distance Learning High Frequency Verb Unit – present tense (new!) (all online Google Slides for distance learning when needed)
- Find Someone Who – high frequency verbs – novice Spanish. (PDF for in class speaking activity)
- Question Cards – High Frequency Verbs – Present Tense Spanish (PDF cards for in class conversations)
- NEW – Google Slides review Activity – Present High Frequency Verbs (digital review activity, great for online or a sub plan)
What other teachers are saying about this Present Tense Unit 1 bundle
- This resource was great for my planning sanity! Students enjoyed the activities and I enjoyed not being stressed about teaching 100% in person with a few students online. – Maideli G
- This has been a lifesaver for my 8th grade exploratory class. Excited to see how much they remember when they come to me for Spanish 1 next year! – Allison J
- Easy to use. I can enjoy my weekends with my family. Thank you! – Frances F.