How to change the language of your subtitles on Netflix
- Click the show you want to watch & press play
- Click the speech bubble icon
- On the mobile app it is on top
- On the computer & TV it is on the far bottom right as seen in the title picture above
- Choose the Spanish subtitles
- *This only works if they are listed as an option. Below you can see El Internado has the option for None, English or Spanish, but unfortunately not all shows have the option of Spanish.
- This is where you could also change audio if the option was available. El Internado only has Spanish audio (which is perfect for me!)
|click the caption icon to change the subtitle or language|
|Mobile view of language options of El Internado|
That is it! What an easy way to increase your input, by having the ability to read what they are saying! Enjoy your Internado binge!
Update, El Internado is no longer available, but you might be interested in 10 Appropriate movies for Spanish class & the Netflix shows Maya y los tres in Spanish class & Go! Vive a tu Manera in Spanish class.