Are you struggling to get your students to speak in Spanish in class? This growing bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a communicative task card option to get Spanish students talking and moving. These question task cards would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as late Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about a variety of topics. These are student-centered, differentiated task card activities for Spanish class.
- ✅ Super 7 Present task cards
- ✅ fue (went)
- ✅ Mi Verano – 1st day of school
- ✅ weekend Chat task cards
- ✅ discuss any novel in Spanish class
- ✅ NEW Music task cards for Spanish class
- More will be added free of charge as they are created.
- ✅ Version 1 – 8 questions per page – provides more support & includes all I & s/he forms. (great for accommodations in small group chat)
- ✅ Version 2 – 8 questions per page – without support.
- ✅ Version 3 – 4 questions per page with support. (great for accommodations)
- ✅ Version 4 – 4 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 5 – 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion. See the descriptions of each individual set for more details.
- ✅ There are optional extensions to have students write about their class as well.
- ✅ All versions are in PDF form and ink and printer-friendly.
- ✅ Great for Spanish 1 as a part of the High Frequency Verb Unit, or in Spanish 2 as a review to get to know each other using task cards
- ✅ It would be great for back to school or with new sections of students.
- ✅ Includes versions of the Super 7 verbs in the present tense: es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va & quiere.
- ✅ No-prep activity for any Monday, 1st day of school, or after a break
- ✅ Review or introduce the verb ir in the past tense (preterite).
- ✅ Only uses one verb, for high repetition.
- ✅ Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, only one verb is used and all forms needed are provided on the easier version.
- ✅ 1st day of Spanish class activity was designed as communicative back-to-school options to get students talking and moving.
- ✅ Talk about what they did over the summer. Great icebreaker for 1st week of school.
- ✅ Review or introduce the past tense (preterite).
- ✅ Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier version.
- ✅ There is an optional extension to write about what their class did as well.
- ✅ Interpersonal Spanish practice of the preterite tense. review or introduce the past
- ✅ Communicative upper-level Spanish class routine for every Monday of class to get students talking and moving using task cards
- ✅ No-prep activity for any Monday. Just print & pull out any Monday to start class or as a time filler.
- ✅ Interpersonal speaking to talk about any novel in Spanish class.
- ✅ Designed as communicative tasks to discuss a novel.
- ✅ Great for Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about a novel they finished.
- ✅ These questions could also be used as a summative assessment of a novel.
- ✅ There are two sets of questions for a variety of levels of Spanish students.
- ✅ There is an optional extension to have students write about the novels as well.
NEW Music Spanish Conversation Cards
- ✅ 4 versions of question cards to discuss music in Spanish – 56 total questions
- ✅ 16 General Music Questions – basic questions (level 1/2)
- ✅ 16 Basic Questions over 1 song (level 1/2)
- ✅ 8 Questions comparing songs – for a music bracket
- ✅ 16 More Advanced Questions over 1 song (level 3/4)
- ✅ All of the 56 questions also have the alternative of the support of the yo form provided. Great for 504/IEP accommodations.
- ✅ There is an optional extension to have students write about the music as well
5 star rave reviews for this Spanish Conversation bundle
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️These were so useful and saved me so much time. I used the novel cards as a review and the others for various speaking activities. I will definitely be using these for years to come.
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ It helped to get my reluctant Spanish 2 students talking to each other.
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I love a good set of conversation cards and this was awesome. Thank you Allison. Mil gracias desde el otro lado del charco, el sur de España 🙂
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication – Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
⭐️ Related Resources for Getting Students Speaking Spanish ⭐️
- ⭐️ First Day of Spanish 2 Activity ¿Fuiste? Find Someone Who
- ⭐️ First day of Spanish Class Mi Verano Find Someone Who
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are a PDF Downloads. Update your PDF reader if needed
- Visit the FAQs section if you need more assistance.
- For more information check out my blog Question Cards in Spanish Class
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.