Are you looking for Spanish Conversation Cards for Preterite Ir for interpersonal speaking to get students talking and moving about the weekend or after a break or the first day of Spanish 2? These Spanish task cards are a perfect way to review or introduce the verb ir in the preterite in Spanish. Introduce fuiste, fui, and fue in Spanish class with differentiation, while getting students talking in Spanish.
What’s included in these Ir Question Cards?
✅ Five versions of Spanish task cards
- ✅ Version 1 – 8 questions per page – more support & includes all I & s/he forms.
- ✅ Version 2 – 8 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 3 – 4 questions per page with support.
- ✅ Version 4 – 4 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 5 – 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion.
- ✅ All versions of the task cards are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
These Spanish question cards are a great no-prep activity for any Monday or after a break. Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, only one verb is used and all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an optional extension to have students write about what their class did as well.
These Preterite Weekend Chat conversation cards would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as late Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about a specific time in the past.
What other teachers are saying about these Spanish conversation cards
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Students loved using this resource during our introduction to the preterite form. Awesome for middle school! – Maria D
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ An amazing resource to support my Spanish 1 class as we work on the phrase “yo fui a” in class! – Hannah B
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ My students enjoyed using this resource to practice speaking in Spanish and also have conversations in the past tense. I have used this resource repeatedly in a variety of ways.— Cheryl K.
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Fun way to start class and I can also see using it as a brain break once kids are familiar enough with using IR in the preterite. My students really enjoyed the opportunity to get up and move around. – Victoria F
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Great activity to review past tense and get kids back into the Spanish groove at the beginning of the school year. – Sra Ruiz
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication – Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
Bundle up for the best deal on Spanish Conversation Cards!
⭐ Spanish Conversation Cards Bundle
Another resource to introduce the past tense of ir
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download.
- Visit the FAQs section for more support
- For more information check out 1st Day of Spanish 2 Plans, Preterite Tense in Spanish class & How to use Question Cards
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
There are no reviews yet.