Are you struggling with creating a Spanish class syllabus from scratch? Be ready for Spanish back to school with a fully editable syllabus for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 to edit as you please in Google Slides. Save time during back to school with ready to go syllabus template for Spanish class with a focus on World Language proficiency, standards-based grading, and comprehensible input.
⭐️ Get Back to School Bundle for everything you need in the 1st week of Spanish!
While this editable syllabus was created for Spanish class, it is fully editable and would work great for any World Language Class syllabus. Edit this Google Slides syllabus template as a French syllabus, German syllabus, Latin syllabus, Arabic syllabus, Mandarin syllabus, or more! It could also be easily editable for a middle school exploratory Spanish syllabus.
Included in this NEW Editable Spanish Class Syllabus Template
- ✅ 1-page Spanish syllabus templates for all levels Spanish 1-4 in a pastel rainbow theme.
- ✅ Each new Spanish syllabus is FULLY editable in Google Slides with sample sections for contact information, language proficiency levels, learning targets for that proficiency level, standards-based grading, what I need (supplies), what I need to do to be successful, what we will do (Spanish curriculum);.
- ✅ 4 example syllabuses from Spanish classes that are proficiency & CI methods based with Standard Based Grading.
- ✅ Editable syllabus templates to save time during back-to-school prep
- ✅ Updated Google Slides editable syllabi for Spanish 1-4. For each document, you will be prompted to make a copy. Insert text boxes as you please to add information for your specific classes.
- ✅ Plus bonus older light blue & green syllabi with more colors for Spanish 1-4. In these bonus versions, not everything is fully editable, only adding text boxes.
How to share the Editable Spanish Syllabus?
- ✅ PRINT IT! – The brand new fully editable 2022 Google Slides Syllabi for Spanish use low ink and is a concise 1-page, so you can print in color without using a ton of ink. Or they also look great printed in Black & White.
- ✅ SHARE IT DIGITALLY! – Each syllabus is in its own google slides doc, so you can easily save it as a PDF & post it on Google Classroom, email it to parents, &/or post it on your class website. This is a great option for paperless or virtual classes.
*To access the FULLY EDITABLE Google Slides Syllabus versions, please open the instructions page & click the Google LInks.
Spanish class best-selling Syllabus with 135+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This editable document worked perfectly and definitely helped me organize my syllabi. – Margaret – grades 9-10 Spanish
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love my new syllabus! This was exactly the kind of change I was looking for and already having the template ready was a huge time saver. – Eldridge Spanish
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love, love, love this! I was able to customize it and make it my own for each class I teach. Such a pretty and more engaging alternative to the usual boring syllabus. – Katelyn D (Spanish grades 9-12)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great content & easy to personalize! I’ve used a modified form of this syllabus for 4 years. Well done! – Ronetta B.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Very helpful in creating a syllabus as a new teacher. – Kennedy S.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I think this type of syllabus is easier for students to understand versus the ones that have a lot of text and multiple pages. – Belen (Spanish grades 9-12)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is a great resource whether you are starting out as a new teacher or want to revise an old syllabus that needs an update. Everybody needs this.
⭐️ Bundle up for the best deal possible⭐️
⭐️ Get the Back to School Mega Bundle for these resources plus Find Someone Who – Mi Verano, Questions Cards – mi verano, Back to School: High Frequency Verbs Unit & so much more!
Or get the smaller Back to School Bundle for everything you need for the 1st week of Spanish class.
Other resources you might like for back to school in Spanish class
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF with links to editable Google Slides. Please open the instructions page & click the Google Links.
- Visit the FAQs section for more support
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas – Syllabus & 1st Week of Spanish
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.