Do you need a Spanish class final project? This is an editable Google Spanish class culture project. This basic Spanish class final project has students investigating and then presenting a cultural aspect of the Spanish-speaking world. It would make a great sub plan, exploratory middle school Spanish culture class final, Spanish 1 final, or Spanish 2 final project, or Hispanic Heritage Month project for Spanish class. Actividades para fin de año.
- ✅ 4 Editable Google Slides to present the project to project to students with guidelines, ideas of topics to research, and a timeline.
- ✅ An editable Google Doc student handout with guidelines, ideas of topics to research, and a timeline (for you to edit to fit your classes).
Why a Spanish 1 Culture project?
I created this Spanish class final project to use at the end of my Spanish 1 Culture & Civilization class as a final assessment. You could adapt this Spanish class project for many levels just by changing the expectations and topics of your choice.
This Spanish class final project would also work well as an emergency sub plan for a few days while you are gone and students have the time to work. It would be a great Spanish class culture project for Hispanic Heritage Month.
ALL EDITABLE! – Make the Spanish Project Meet Your Needs
Make sure to edit both the slides & handout to fit your specific class, adding a timeline of dates. Use the included slides to present the project to your class if you would like. Print or share the student handout digitally on a password-protected LMS like Google Classroom.
I suggest grading this using a performance-based rubric. There are many out there you could use, and my favorite is included.
What other teachers say about this Spanish 1 Culture Final Project
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love this as a no prep final project for students. Thanks! – Jennifer (10th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Looking to use this as a final project with my 8th grade Spanish I students. Love how it incorporates culture with input and output! – Alyssa P
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Clear directions, a great start. Thanks! – Sra Clark
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’ve used this as an extra credit assignment for my students and it works well for that, especially for those who can handle working without direct supervision. I do edit and ask my students to give their presentation in English rather than Spanish, so they can explain more complex facets of what they’ve learned. – Julie Ann
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Was presented as extra-credit for a Spanish I class. Students jumped on board and enjoyed the project. I created a rubric that was applicable to the class. (9th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This was exactly what I needed to update my personal materials. It worked incredibly well with my students! – Elizabeth
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️Bundle up for the best deal & get this resource as a part of Essential Spanish 1 Middle School Spanish Curriculum MEGA BUNDLE ⭐️
Other End-of-the-Year Spanish Class Resources
- ⭐️ Last Day of School Spanish Worksheet este verano
- ⭐️ El Medio Ambiente y Costa Rica Spanish Earth Day Stations
- ⭐️ Spanish Movie Guides Bundle
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Resources, which will be found as links in the PDF resource.
- Visit the FAQs section if you need more help.
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. Curriculum. & Exploratory Spanish
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
There are no reviews yet.