Looking for End of the Year Activities in Spanish? This last day of school Spanish find someone who people search or people hunt activity was designed as an interpersonal speaking end-of-the-year activity to get Spanish class students talking. Review or introduce the informal future tense (ir + a + infinitive) while talking about future summer plans.
This PDF Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ p.1 – Interpersonal questions – yo form provided – most support
- ✅ p.2 – Presentational writing about friends – most support
- ✅ p.3 – Interpersonal questions – more advanced
- ✅ p.4 – Writing about friends & self – differentiated support word bank
- ✅ p. 5 – Presentational writing about friends & self – most advanced
Even if students have had limited exposure to the Spanish informal future tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier versions. There is an extension to have students write about what their class will do as well.
This Spanish end of the school year activity would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as the end of Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about what they will do over the summer.
What Spanish teachers say about this end of the year FSW with 5 star reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love using this with 7th and 8th grade. It gets them out of their seats and lets them talk and move around – Jennifer C
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is a great end of the school year resource! – Joana F
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Los estudiantes pueden practicar ambos el futuro cercano y el futuro simple intercambiando el verbo 🙂 – Profesora Medina
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was a lifesaver at the end of the year! – Emily H
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ So great to go along with our IR + A + Infinitive unit and they were SO engaged to talk about summer! – 8th grade Spanish teacher
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
Some ideas to make this Last Day of Spanish Worksheet digital-friendly
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group with masks on.
Other End of the Year Spanish Class Resources
- ⭐️ Spanish 1 Sub Plans End of the Year Culture Project
- ⭐️ El Medio Ambiente y Costa Rica Spanish Earth Day Stations
- ⭐️ Spanish Movie Guides Bundle
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Resource. You will need an updated PDF reader to download it.
- Visit the FAQs section if you need more help.
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. mixing up Find Someone Who & End of School Year Spanish Class Activities
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
There are no reviews yet.