This is a short authentic reading in Spanish about “Los Tres Reyes Magos” and the celebration of 3 Kings Day. It is an editable Google Doc that includes vocabulary and discussion questions in Spanish. It would be best with Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 for a one-day interpretive reading, cultural activity.
⭐ Get the Winter Holidays Bundle for the best deal on all of my Winter resources
This Spanish Class 3 Reyes Magos Reading Activity Includes
- ✅ Editable Google Docs that can be assigned on Google Classroom or your LMS
- ✅ Printable Activity option for in-class paper worksheet
- ✅ 1 page reading in Spanish with underlined vocabulary words to lookup
- ✅ 1 page of comprehension questions in Spanish
- ✅ A great one-day sub plan around Winter Break
This is a great one-day interpretive reading activity in Spanish the day before or after Winter Break. Three Kings Day is celebrated on January 6th in many Spanish-speaking countries. Bring some culture to your Spanish class around Winter break with an editable digital resource. This would be a great one-day sub-plan as well.
This Spanish reading comprehension resource includes a one-page reading about 3 Kings Day in Spanish with underlined vocabulary words to look up. There is a second page with comprehension questions in Spanish. Both pages are included in editable Google Docs, one version with lines to print for in-person completion, and the other version to assign digitally on Google Classroom, or your LMS for paperless, hybrid, or distance learning.
115+ 5 star reviews for this Spanish Winter Reading Comprehension
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A perfect activity for the last day of school before Christmas break OR right when they come back. Fun way to compare the cultures! – Alexis B
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great, short reading activity that includes culture! I also appreciate that reading comprehension activities are included! Thank you! – Miss D
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was a great resource for my primarily 8th grade Spanish 1 class. They loved talking about the similarities and differences between our customs and those of Spain. It was a great way to start the semester. – Andrea
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wonderful resource that requires 0 lesson prep from my end, just read the directions. thank you for putting time into this, takes time off my shoulders.— Angela A.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was a great way to sneak in some culture for my students on their day learning from home. Great combination of culture and reading comprehension practice. – Melanie W
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent resource for early January!! Students learn about the different traditions of 3 king day.— Janny A.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I loved this resource. Easy to understand for Spanish learners and shares an important holiday. Thanks!— Bethany W.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Easy and engaging reading for students to learn about los tres Reyes Magos. Loved it and so did my students!— Alma R.
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐ BUNDLE UP FOR THE BEST DEAL! ⭐
⭐Get the Spanish Winter Holidays Bundle for the best deal on all of my Winter resources all together including Para Empezar – Holiday, Digital Post Break Slides, Find Someone Who – post-holiday break, Find Someone Who – PRE holiday break & Los Reyes Magos – reading.
Have difficulty with a file?
- To get the Google version included you will click the highlighted link on the instructions page.
- Visit the FAQs section for assistance with this resource.
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. Winter Holidays in Spanish class
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
- If you prefer, you can get the same Los Reyes Magos – reading on TPT
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.