What to do on the 1st day of Spanish class? This Spanish class back to school bundle includes everything you need for a successful first week of Spanish class. This is the perfect Spanish back to school bundle for a first-year Spanish teacher or your first year at a new school with a focus on World Language proficiency. Spanish 1 first week of school plans.
Are you stressed about back to school in Spanish class and what to do in unit 1? Here is everything you need for a smooth and confident first week of Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Actividades para el regreso a classes.
Included for Spanish back to school activities – Spanish class Unit 1
- Proficiency Puzzle – help everyone get clear on proficiency levels
- Syllabus for Spanish 1, 2, 3, 4 – editable one-page syllabus for each level
- Pre Unit 1 – a mini-unit plan for the first-week of Spanish logistics
- NEW Editable Parent Newsletter – positive parent communication day 1
- 1st Week Slideshow – editable Google Slides to help the week go smooth
- Lesson Plan templates – editable Google templates for weekly, monthly & yearly plans for Spanish class
- Bonus 1st-week lesson plan – Actividades para el regreso a classes.
- Sub Plan Template – editable Google sub plan template
This Spanish back to school bundle really helps Spanish teachers prepare for the 1st week of school with all of the logistics of syllabus and parent communication. Plus this Spanish 1st week plan includes proficiency-centered activities to set the tone for expectations and how grading will work. Spanish 1 first week of school bundle has everything you need!
Plus Suggested Bonus Freebies
- 1st Day Instagram Photobooth – fun community building
- Expectation Posters – the foundation of classroom management in Spanish class
- I can Posters
Best selling 1st week of Spanish class resource with 225+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Excellent, attention-grabbing, motivating, engaging activities for the first week of school. Very organized & well laid out. Give yourself some time to prep it! – Heather B
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Thank you! I used this plan this year since I’m just transitioning into proficiency-based grading. It was extremely helpful! – Angela M.
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I cannot emphasize how much I appreciate your blog and all of your ideas. They are like my Bible this year. You inspire me greatly! Thank you for this time saving tools! I am all about engaging my students, but also about saving my time so that I can enjoy it with my family. – Profesora Delgadillo
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Fun, engaging and teacher friendly resource! Every product I have purchased from Mis Clases Locas is excellent! – Jamie H
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This saved my butt for the first week of school! It truly has everything you need for the first week with a world language context and it was extremely helpful in getting myself and my students set up the first few days! – Elizabeth
⭐️ Bundle up for the best deal possible⭐️
You might also want these Spanish Back to School resources
⭐️ 1st Day of Spanish 2-4 – Find Someone Who – Mi Verano or Questions Cards
⭐️ Next unit for Spanish 1 – Back to School: Super 7 Verbs Unit
Have difficulty with a file?
- This bundle includes a variety of PDF Downloads. Make sure you have up-to-date Adobe Reader. If applicable, you will find links to editable Google resources in the instructions.
- Visit the FAQs section for more support
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas & 1st Week of Spanish
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.