What to do on the day before Thanksgiving break or the day before Winter break in Spanish class to practice the informal future tense in Spanish? This is the perfect future tense interpersonal Spanish speaking and writing activity using ir + a infinitive for the week before winter break. Get Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3 to talk about what they plan to do over Thanksgiving break in the future tense in Spanish.
⭐ Get the Winter Holidays Bundle for the best deal on all of my Winter resources
PDF Day Before Winter Break Find Someone Who for Spanish Class
contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ Page 1 – Interpersonal questions – yo form provided – most support
- ✅ Page 2 – Presentational writing about friends – most support with s/he forms
- ✅ Page 3 – Interpersonal questions – more advanced
- ✅ Page 4 – Presentational writing about friends & self – differentiated support word bank
- ✅ Page 5 – Presentational writing about friends & self – most advanced
It is the perfect one-day activity before winter break or Thanksgiving break in Spanish. It is a great way to review or introduce the Spanish informal future tense (ir + a + infinitive). Even if students have had limited exposure to future tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an extension to have students write about what their class will do as well.
A popular Spanish class resource before Winter Break with 50+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love these (Find Some Whos) and I really appreciate how these are branching off to cover more and more areas, like the future tense! – Julie A
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ All of your products are super thorough and easy to use, as well as creative and visually fun! Love our blog, too! I’ve gotten so many great ideas and I so appreciate your willingness to share them – Bethany R
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was an excellent activity to do before break. Next time I do this activity, I want to make sure to devote a whole day to it. – Jessica K (grades 9-12)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ These activities are awesome for before the break! My students always enjoy them – Karen E
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is exactly what I was looking for to use before the Thanksgiving break! It was easy for my students to use – it got them speaking and writing! – Elizabeth H
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used this the day (before) winter break to help break the ice, get students moving and keep them engaged. They really enjoyed it! – Shari (7th grade Spanish)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal! ⭐
⭐ BUNDLE UP FOR THE BEST DEAL! ⭐
⭐Get the Spanish Winter Holidays Bundle for the best deal on all of my Winter resources all together including Para Empezar – Holiday, Digital Post Break Slides, Find Someone Who – post-holiday break, Find Someone Who – PRE holiday break & Los Reyes Magos – reading.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Resource. You will need an updated PDF reader to download it.
- Visit the FAQs section for assistance with this resource.
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. mixing up Find Someone Who & Winter Holidays in Spanish class
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.