This is a growing bundle of diverse, editable Google Slides Afro-Latinx music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class. These Afro-Latino resources are perfect for Black History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month or to diversify your representation in Spanish class all year long. There are culture-filled songs from Afro-Latinx artists that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4 as a way to bring diverse music to Spanish class.
This Afro-Latino Music Bundle includes
- ✅ 5 Editable Google Slideshows of Afro-Latinx Music for Spanish class
- ✅ a total of 118 slides of different songs in Spanish
- ✅ Diverse songs in Spanish featuring Afro-Latinx artists for each day of school during Black History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, a music bracket, or for weekly songs all year for música miércoles.
- ✅ Each slide includes the title, artist, link to the video, embedded video, and country of origin with a map.
- ✅ Instructions to the teacher on multiple ways to use this resource,
- ✅ Youtube playlists of the Afro-Latinx songs
- ✅ As a growing bundle, when more Afro-Latinx music slides are created every other year, they will be added to this bundle free of charge.
What other Spanish teachers say about the Spanish Afro-Latino Music Bundle
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students are captivated every time it is “música miércoles”! I have been working to include more Afro-Latinx content in my curriculum, and this purchase makes it so easy. Thank you for such a rich document that reaches across many cultures! – Lyd S
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We circled back around to this because of the school closures and it was really great. My students appreciated the prominent representation of Black musicians. – Deirdre K
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I only used a few of these songs during Black History Month, but they went well. The slides are easy to follow and it is a quick way to get class started and introduce students to Afrolatino artists. Thanks for the resource. I will definitely be using it again. – Sra. B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I use this for song ideas in class to have afro latinx music all year, not just in February – Tanya W
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication – Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Get this Afro-Latino Music Bundle for the best deal! It includes the newest Afro-Latino Music Bell Ringers 2024
Have difficulty with a file?
- You will find the Google Slideshows linked in each of the instruction pages of the PDFs
- Visit the FAQs section if you need assistance.
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class read Música miércoles & Black History Month in Spanish class
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
- Get this same Afro-latinx – BUNDLE on TPT if you prefer
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.