15 Ways to Use Authentic Music in Spanish Class
As I recently mentioned, I have a new collaborative venture. I have teamed up with nine other Spanish teachers to bring you the Secondary Spanish Space. We are a group of Spanish teachers who have come together to share ideas and resources. Today I am sharing 15 ways I incorporate authentic music in my Spanish classes. My post is actually the first ever on the blog as it launches today, so give it some love.
**If you want the best deal possible on all of Mis Clases Locas music resources all together, check out the Mega Music Bundle.
If you would like to follow along on social media, here are the links.
- Secondary Spanish Space – Facebook
- Secondary Spanish Space – Instagram
- Secondary Spanish Space – Twitter
- Secondary Spanish Space – Pinterest
I will still be blogging here as well, but as you may have noticed I am moving to just about one post per week as I try and figure out this whole balancing life / teaching / 2 kids 2 and under / nursing / blogging / NHS advisor / Camp Adventure / sleep. So, check out Secondary Spanish Space!
More ways to Mix it up with Music
- **Try Hispanic Heritage Music Madness Fall Music Bracket using Hispanic Heritage Month #6 2021 or the growing Hispanic Heritage Month Song Bundle
- **Or try a Spring March Music Bracket using the new 2021 Music Bracket (for HS) or for Middle/Elementary School Music bracket for YOUNGER Spanish class 2021 or the growing Music Brackets for Spanish Class – March Growing Bundle