The newest appropriate Spanish class music bracket for upper elementary and middle school Spanish students for 2023! Middle School Spanish mania musical 2023 includes appropriate, authentic music videos in Spanish for younger students, or for more conservative schools with older Spanish students. This young Spanish music bracket includes a mix of classic and current songs, which might also be found in my other Mis Clases Locas music resources. This would be great for a Spanish March Music bracket or during Hispanic Heritage Month.
- ✅ Full 16 song bracket or a 1/2 8 song bracket for classes that do not meet as often
- ✅ Directions for teacher (which includes links to all editable resources)
- ✅ Editable Google Slide Digital music bracket “bulletin board” for both full 16 song bracket or a 1/2 8 song bracket (including printable versions)
- ✅ Editable Google Slideshow (20 slides)
- ✅ Slideshow includes – authentic videos in Spanish linked, artists, nationalities & genres
- ✅ Printable song titles for bulletin board large (8 p Google Doc – print 1st 4 for 1/2 bracket)
- ✅ Printable song titles for the bulletin board small (2 pages Google Doc)
- ✅ link to Youtube playlist of songs
- ✅ Google Drive Folder with included Google Slideshow & Docs
- ✅ Authentic & current music videos that teachers have told me they would use with upper elementary Spanish on up. If you teach in an extremely conservative school you can: play just the audio, use a lyric video instead, or not purchase this resource.
- ✅ Everything you need to teach a music bracket mini unit in a younger Spanish class. It can be adapted for any level of Spanish from elementary Spanish to conservative Spanish 4. It is perfect for March Madness, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bracket, or any time your class needs a fun break! Middle School Spanosh mania musical could be a bell ringer class starter for 3 weeks or a 1-day sub-plan.
Five star reviews for the similar Young Music bracket for Spanish class 2022
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ We really enjoyed listening to the songs the first time through and discussing what we liked and disliked. I appreciated the wide variety of artists and styles, because it exposed kids to songs they wouldn’t have sought out. It was a far wider variety of songs than I would have found as well, and for that, it was well worth the money. – Susan H (6th & 8th grade)
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This saved me hours and hours having to vet songs for a conservative middle school in Utah. Thanks! 7th grade teacher Erin S
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Great resource that I was able to use with my high school classes. I love that this one is more conservative than the high school one. Thanks! I buy this every year! – 9th grade teacher Allison M
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication – Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ This resource was created for younger March Music Madness
if you are wanting High School Mania Musical get the ALL NEW Mania musical 2023!(this one includes round 1 Google Forms too)
This would be an appropriate music bracket alternative to locura de marzo.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Drive resources & will be found linked in the instructions of the PDF download
- Visit FAQs & Support to learn more
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. – Mania musical
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.