This Ferdinand movie guide is designed for Spanish students while watching the film Ferdinand – ¡Olé! El viaje de Ferdinand in Spanish class. This Ferdinand film guide would be perfect for a bullfighting corrida del toros or Spain unit in Spanish class.
The differentiated options mean you could use variations of this one editable Google Ferdinand movie guide with all levels of Spanish you teach. Use this Ferdinand film guide in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, exploratory Spanish, or a Latin American culture class. El viaje de Ferdinand would be a great film with the books Bianca Nieves y los 7 toritos or Viva el toro of after Somos 1 Unit 5 bullfighting unit.
- ✅ All documents are editable Google resources.
- ✅ Page 1 – character description chart with space to draw characters
- ✅ Page 2 – 20 comprehension questions about the film in ENGLISH OR
- ✅ Page 3 – 20 comprehension questions about the film in SPANISH to fill out while watching. (Pick which set best fits your class level)
- ✅ Page 4 – 3 post-viewing Ferdinand discussion questions in SPANISH & character matching in novice SPANISH (The post-viewing sheet could be used as an assessment after watching the film, Ferdinand).
- ✅ Movie guide Keys for all four pages included
**This Ferdinand Movie Guide film shows an anti-bullfighting stance. For an upper-level class, you could have a debate about the controversial practice after watching the film.
A best selling Spanish movie guide for Ferdinand with 140+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Highly comprehensible and comprehensive! Will definitely use every year pairing with SOMOS units about las corridas de toros – La sala del Sr Wood
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (10th grade) Kids loved watching Ferdinand after reading Bianca Nieves and this resource made it so easy to get the most out of the movie! – Anne W
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Used this movie guide after a bullfighting unit. The comprehension questions were at the right level for my 7th graders. – Rebecca M
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Easy to follow, such a great resource to accompany a great little film when the teacher needs a little break. – Jessica A
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mil gracias por la variedad de actividades ya que pude adaptarlas fácilmente a las necesidades de mis alumnos de acuerdo al nivel de competencia lingüística.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great resource, especially for sub plans. Keeps the kids focused and engaged while doing something fun. Perfect resource.
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐ Bundle up! For the best deal get the Movie Guide Bundle for Spanish Class
Have difficulty with a file?
- You will find links to the Google Drive resources on the instructions page of the zip Download
- Visit FAQs & Support for more support
- More resources & additional bonus activities (including character intro slides) in this blog post teaching Ferdinand in Spanish class
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.