This editable Chupa movie guide is designed for Spanish students while watching the new Netflix film Chupa in Spanish class. These Chupa movie questions would be the perfect complement to 5 de mayo in Spanish class, or the study of Mexico, legends, or lucha libre. There are 2 separate Chupa movie guides, 1 in Spanish, and 1 in English for a Spanish class sub plan for any level.
What’s Included in this Editable Chupa Movie Guide
English Chupa Movie Guide – 3 pages all Google Editable
- ✅ Page 1 – characters chart in English + draw the characters
- ✅ Page 2 – 20 Chupa movie questions in ENGLISH + 2 post-viewing in Spanish
- ✅ Page 3 – 6 character identification in English – 2 versions (could be an assessment)
Spanish Movie Guide Chupa – 3 p. Google Editable
- ✅ Page 1 – characters chart in Spanish + draw the characters
- ✅ Page 2 – 20 Chupa comprehension questions in SPANISH
- ✅ Page 3 – 6 character identification in Spanish – 2 versions (could be assessment)
✅ Movie guide Keys for all six pages of the Chupa Guide included
⭐ Where to find Chupa?
- You can find the 2023 movie Chupa on Netflix.
- It has a run time of 95 minutes – great for a Spanish sub plan for 2-3 typical class periods with the film & guide.
⭐ What is Chupa rated & what ages is it appropriate for?
- The movie Chupa is rated PG. It has some adventure & scary moments but is very appropriate.
- Chupa would be perfect for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, exploratory Spanish, or a Latin American culture class. The differentiated options mean you could use variations of this one Chupa guide with all levels you teach.
⭐ What audio and subtitles should I use for Chupa?
Netflix has both Spanish & English audio & subtitle options.
As always, do what works best for your classes. Here is what I personally do:
- Spanish audio & Spanish subtitles – upper-level students
- Spanish audio & English subtitles – novice level students
- English audio – exploratory Spanish or culture class
This is an editable Google Drive resource!
What other teachers say about similar Mis Clases Locas movie guides
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mis Clases Locas is my go-to resource when I decide to play a movie. All of her movie guides have the same format & my students know what is expected so we can get rolling right away. The format is straightforward & EDITABLE. – Courtney J
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ At first I was nervous about using this resource because I’d never used Google to present info, but this was super simple to use! The questions were well thought out and easy for my students to grasp. I purchased this yesterday and used it today. – Deidre L (Grades 10-11)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
- Get the Movie Guide Bundle
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF download with links to Google docs on the instructions page.
- Visit the FAQs section for more support
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Read the new blog post – Chupa in Spanish class for more teaching ideas
Want other appropriate real-people movies for Spanish class
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.